*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

I pass to Intermediate 1!!


           Resultado de imagen de pasar de curso en ingles

           Guys!!:
                     I have passed my exams. I have given this morning my final marks and I am "safe"  -ja,ja-. Estoy "apta". 
                                              Next course: 3º!!!

          Thanks to the teacher that I have had, to new colleagues and to my own work and effort.
          And, of course, thanks to my own brain.

          I am delighted for those who move to 3º like me!!
          I am sorry for those that do not pass.

          I wish you all: a Happy and Healthy Summer!!, whether you stay or not in Las Palmas.
          Whit love,
                              Anna.


                                                                                                                                      

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*