*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

The astonishing serendipity.


Such is the simplicity of man to hearken after the flesh...


The day started. The first coincidence was that that day was de "Day´s Book" and that the day before I was in the big shop of my city for reading "El Quijote", another great book for to commemorate the fourth centenary to another master of the universal literature: Cervantes. Coincidence?http://desdelaventanademicorazon.blogspot.com.es/2016/04/iv-centenario-de-cervantes.html



The book choosed by our English teacher of that day was "The Winter´s tale" by Shakespeare. 
How perfect!! How fantastic!!



Firstly, he narrated us the story and the commun sense of it and of some characters from this book.


But... one the most usefull thing for me nowadays was that, at the begining of our meeting, the teacher explained us the basic pronunciation English rules for the words an for the regular verbs in their past form. Great!! Because... after... all the people there will read the text correctly. 
(More or less, ha, ha!!) 

Anew, another astonishing serendipity:
I found admidst the text one beatiful and deep setence, with sense, that I have known since long time but I not know the autor of it and the autor of this sentence  is... Shakespeare. Who else? Who better than this great writer? I celebrated this discovering with the other partners and the teacher. 
This is the marvellous life!!

When we have finished the commemorative and cultural celebration we are very satisfied with the result.
And with the incomparable setting of the beautiful landscape of the Doramas park that sunny morning´s Saturday.

   To finish the beatitul journey, the teacher invited us to drink tea of five o´clok and to eat an English pudding that he have cooked for all of us.


Two astonishing  celebrations coinciding in the time and in the space into my life that...
they make I even more grateful.

Another coincidence or the wonderful life?
The owesome life I believe and a fantastic present from the Masters of Literature to me, a humble writer and an simple student of English language.

Thanks to my life for this gift and for all the persons and this that made it possible.






But... that is not all.
I received some gift more: a separator of books with a phrase from "The tempest" and a beautiful booklet  of recipes for English cakes and, also, with photos of the precious traditionalists paintings.


                         Really, the "Book Day" 2016 it was to me a very memorable day!!


                                                                                  Ana M. Gª. Contreras. (Anna)
                                                                                   "Book Day" 2016. L.P.G.C.



And... I couldn´t forget tell you that the picnic was fantastic too.
I would like to make a toast to your healt  and, specially, for the all the people that very helps me to improve in my learning English and in my live!!
Cheers!! 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*