*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

I can (by me).




A few days ago we did a writing exam in class. Had to choose among several topics. The others topics I found most usual, more teatries and... though perhaps I could get a higher mark with these topics...
              I chose "the languages". 
                                                        What can you do for learning better foreign languages?
As a writer and as a lover of languages and the good communication could not bet otherwise, ha, ha!! Here is the result.
I hope you enjoy it and it will serve as useful to someone. And...
as always, if any person has any suggestion, correction, etc, to contribute to the improvement of what I write here that she or he write, please, to my email and will be welcome, of course!!

This writing is entitled "I can", also for to give me encouragement to myself and to pass the next final exams.


I love learning foreign languages because I think that "words" are one of the best ways of communication.

There are different methods to learn foreign languages, specially nowadays, because we can help us with the new tecnologies.
We can visit English websites or listen to a lot of audio books free on internet on in the libraries, etc.

Also, we can practice our favourite hobbies in English or meet other people to talk to.
Although that isn´t easy because each person is different and have a different learning level but...
with persistence, at the end, we can find the right person to practice with.

We can write to a pendfriend too or enjoy watching films with subtitles.

I can buy and read newspapers in other languages nearby my home and speak with tourists  in my own town.

Perhaps, I´ll set up English language on my phone tomorrow and I´ll use one of the apps to learn foreign vocabulary.

Moreover, I would like to earn a lot of money so that I could travel to several English-speaking countries to really improve my Spoken English. I think that it´s a great idea!!

People often give advices how to learn languages better and quickly and... easily!! 
One of my favourite top-tips is: "have to find an English-spoken boyfriend", ha, ha!!, but...
                 within an enormous world of possibilities I go back to the true reality.
                                                                               There are to return to the earth!!

For example, we can improve our English but it depends on several factors, conscious and, sometimes, unconscious.
For me, to improve my learning English is mandatory be dedicated and focused and... In addition to that I need to have plenty of time to do so.

And... I cannot forget one additional thing very important: motivation.
In fact, motivation is the best ingredient that help me to carry on and not to give up.

Now, I´m sure I can be able to speak English pretty fluently because whole lot of people around the world undertand Spoken English.
I agree with Nelson Mandela who said: "If you speak to a man in a language that he understands it goes to his head but... if you speak to a man in his language, it goes to his heart."

            But...
                             for the moment...
                                                                   I´m learning English language as far as can be.

                                                           
                                                                                              Anna.
                                                                                          Abril 2016.

                                              

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*