*

*

*

Puedes suscribirte gratuitamente a este blog si lo deseas y en cuanto se publique una entrada nueva te llegará a tu correo.

Universal Healing.

Universal Healing.
Universal Healing. Course created by the teacher Ana M.G.C. To enroll in this course please Escueladesaludlittleamma@gmail.com and to enter into the web click in the image. Thank you very much.

*

Fast, fast, thinkers. Do breathe to the human race. Give Hope, give Ideal. Do it well.
Victor Hugo.

jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Performance in the auditorium.


Wonderfully, the life, my precious life, recently has given me the opportunity to start my happy happy journey, way... into the "adventure Gospel," as I like calling it.

God has replied to my ancient prayer of songwriter and his servant  to want to continue singing and singing to her but...
not always "alone".


He´s...
Over again, it seems to me clearest that God is really Great!!
So, I have nothing -but nothing- by that complain about this begining.
Virtually insurmountable and awesome!!
I am happy for this.
I am happy, once more, for God.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*